CASTELLI EMERGENCY RAIN JACKET
READY IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
Just like the name says, Castelli created the ideal simple emergency rain jacket. its actually waterproof and compact, and, as you’d expect from Castelli, they also gave it an amazing on-bike fit, yet it’s still roomy enough to fit over a Gabba.
This jacket is an emergency piece, perfect for having in the jersey pocket if the downfall arrives, the compromise is breathability. Not designed for an all day ride with limited breathability, but works best as the name says, emergency when the weather turns.
Fully waterproof yet very compact, this is the jacket to stuff in your pocket when rain is in the forecast. It provides emergency protection and will keep you dry.
- Deluge Light 2.5-layer waterproof fabric keeps rain off with 10,000 mm water column
- Slight amount of stretch for excellent fit in riding position
- Folds into half a jersey pocket for emergency situations
- Innovative “gutters” drain water away from hands and off back
- Waterproof zipper and seam sealing keep all water out
- Temp Range: 5°-18°C / 40°-65°F