The Gabba was always brilliant for training in cold and wet conditions and it's breathability made it a favourite for racing too. However, never ones to sit back and relax the team at Castelli have enhanced performance still further. They've achieved this by using two exclusive new GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics.
The front is a windproof and fleece-backed INFINIUM™, trapping warmth and not letting cold winds rob you of body heat. Meanwhile, the back is a stretchier and lighter INFINIUM™ 203 fabric, giving the Gabba a perfect fit, outstanding breathability and it's remarkably water-repellent too - a real improvement upon previous Gabba jerseys.
- The 4th generation of the Gabba from the inventors of the Gabba
- Now more waterproof than ever
- Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 205 Warm brushed waterproof fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- emperature range 9 to 16 Degrees C