The new Northwave Origin Plus 2 MTB Shoe comes with a Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole with a stiffness index of 10.0. The upper's seamless unibody construction reduces pressure points. The pores across the entire surface ensure optimal ventilation. TPU thermowelded reinforcements on the toe and heel offer added protection. The shoe is equipped with SLW3 dial plus extra strap: the only dial with step-by-step and full release in a single button.
- Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole with a stiffness index of 10.0
- The upper’s seamless unibody construction reduces pressure points.
- 4 breathable mesh inserts and pores across the entire surface ensure optimal ventilation
- Welded TPU reinforcement on the toe for added protection
- SLW3 dial plus extra strap: the only dial with step-by-step and full release in a single button
NorthWave is indeed a top quality brand in cycling. Whether you are looking for a cool design road or sturdy off road profile, they always have the right option.
In my life I used both Summer and Winter road cycling NW shoes (with Look cleats) and recently I bought these shoes for my gravel bike (with Shimano SPD MTB cleats). Light weight, extremely cool style, comfortable fit. Thanks to their sole, it is very easy to walk with them and this is a great advantage, especially if you have an unexpected issue during your spin/commute. I really like the material of the front reinforcment, that allows a very good protection for the materials.